Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I am a compulsively organized person (AKA a milder version of Monica in "Friends"). I like things to be neat, clean and organized in some logical manner. I don't like a mess including cluttered desktops! Well this is a trait I am quite proud of and one which I have acquired from my Dad! His properly labelled files to a well stocked stationery drawer all inspired me to be like him. And today if I can boast of being a fairly organized person, all credit to him.

Thank you also for showing me the world! I feel so lucky to have been able to travel all over the world which has not only given me a diverse perspective but helped me to think out of the box.

Thanks for making me love tennis! I remember I was so young but I still knew Steffi Graf, Edberg, Samprus (in fact I was so proud when I won a quiz in school with a question about tennis to which only I knew the answer!) .

Thank you for bringing the best food home after a tiring day. I still remember the yummy kebabs and pastries from Wengers....

Thank you for believing in me and what I could achieve!

Thank you Dad for making me into who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment