Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Gathering Genie is Out of the Bottle!

Logo credit - Harshit Manocha 

With Gathering Genie, I take a step towards inviting in my life more of my favourite conversations - those about rethinking and reimagining gatherings .



"Manali Shah has been a gathering Genie long before this idea came up! I have reached out to her multiple times with SOS requests before facilitating important meetings and I've always gone away with insightful takeaways and specific tips for my facilitation opportunities .. highly recommend Mana for her vast experience and facilitative approach even when guiding other facilitators. All the best facilitation Genie!" 
Rohit Shenoy, L&D lead at a global corporate organisation.

If you have a meeting, conference, workshop, training, celebration coming up and want to explore ways to make these more engaging and impactful, let's talk! 

Share some details in this form and I will get back to you with some slots for a conversation. 



🍁 If you have a story about a magical gathering (personal, community, or professional) which you have done differently, let's talk!

Write to me at manafacilitator@gmail.com and I would love to set up a 30-40 minute Zoom video call with you to capture your story. I have captured two wonderful stories here already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment